Welcome! I’m glad you are here.
Finding the right therapist for you is very important.
It is normal to feel rather vulnerable when getting a massage, so it is crucial that you find a therapist you can trust. I will work with you to provide the best care and make sure you are comfortable every step of the way.
Here are just a few of my guiding principles...
- You are a unique individual, so I treat you like one. By combining multiple techniques from my training and experience I will strive to meet your needs, not just provide a cookie-cutter massage.
- Your health history and desired outcomes shape your session. That is why I will review both with you at the beginning of each appointment.
- A “one hour” session will generally be a full 60 minutes of hands on time.
- Your feedback matters! I welcome and will request feedback before, during and after your massage to make sure it is the best possible treatment I can provide – let me know how I can improve, even if you think it is just a “little thing.”
- Your satisfaction guaranteed - If you are not fully satisfied with the service you have received, I'll do what I can to make it right.
- While I bring Skill, Training and Experience to each massage, I also run my practice and live my life with the values of Honesty, Integrity and Excellence.
My goal is to be someone you can trust.
If you have questions or would like to schedule your session call or text me at 207-669-0626 today.